Monday, May 3, 2010

Kicked-off



We played the tour kick-off show friday and I had heaps of fun, nothing got broken beyond repair, and we found the ideal packing situation for the Safari. We decided that post-gig 3am whilst raining van packing is actually superior van packing conditions. I honestly don't remember how it works, but I am sure that Scott and Julian know. I decided to bide my time with one delicious cucumber-pickle-cream cheese sandwich and one so-so cucumber-pickle-cream cheese sandwich and leave the spatial relations to the more apt.

Thanks explicitly much to everyone who came to the show, it means a lot to us. Intensely.

Now it's time for last minute preparations and sandwiches constructed of all the remaining refrigerator items. Like substituting long slices of pineapple for bread. Also, the ever popular condiment salad.

- Calum

**all photos courtesy of Adrian J Liu**









No comments:

Post a Comment